Girls, why is my ex reaching ou?

She has a boyfriend and i told her that we can't talk anymore and that i really love her a lot but i have to move on. She understood and almost started to cry. A week has gone past and She texted me this morning saying 'Hi how are you doing?" Why would she try to contact me after i told her we should move on and not talk anymore. I really still love her but i love her so much that i will let her go to be happy. We dated for a year and a half and she lost interest because i had a really rough patch in my life. I left her because i felt she wasn't into me as she used to be. And i regret it afterwards but she quickly found someone new and that really tore me appart so im trying to move on even though i love the person she used to be with all my heart, i dont think i would take her back unless she really proves herself to me. But why contact me after i told her not to.

3

Most Helpful Girl

• Talk to her and make things clear with her.

What Girls Said 2

• Apparently he doesn't compare to you , or she still misses you when he's not up to par… women do that , were super emotional beings , and honestly just want someone to love ❤ us... She might not be totally over you , or maybe even want you back

• Update. She told me that she never loved me and only felt sorry for me. she's upset because stories of our breakup reached all her friends. Things she didn't want anyone to know because she wants me as the bad guy. Now she just insults me and saying she never loved me

• She probably regrets not being supportive enough when you needed her help. If this is ego or a desire to get back together... I don't know.