My boyfriend doesn't want to see me anymore because we accidentally gave each other hickeys and we're only 15. What should I do?

So my boyfriend and I hung out and we did stuff we shouldn't have. We ended up giving each other small hickeys. We really are ashamed of it but he mentioned us maybe being friends or just not hanging out anymore. I feel terrible for what I did and I'm really hoping nobody ever knows about this. My hickey is barely noticeable and my boyfriends I guess looks like a scar but it can be hidden when he puts a shirt on. We both are 15 and it was wrong... But now I have no idea what to do. Should i stay with my boyfriend and have us forget it all happened? Or should I break up with him and have everybody probably find out about this?

Also he doesn't want to talk to me at all and I feel crappy. It's all I can think about now

14

Most Helpful Guy

• What's wrong about a hickey? You boyfriend is being ridiculous...

• We've only been dating for almost 4 months and we're rushing a lot of things according to him.

• We're not in any kind of culture lol. But he is a sensitive person I would say. A week or 2 ago he got a little mad at me for not texting him while I was at a lock in for a sport I play..

• You are kind of lucky he doesn't want to see you, you won't have to break up with him. Find someone who's a little less prude...

Most Helpful Girl

• damn calm down... it is just a hickey... move on already. God I have a hickey on my inner thigh so you're just fine compared to me

What Guys Said 3

• Just make sure the Hickey Police don't get you.

• Dump has ass he will be boring in tge sack

• That wasn't bad at all u must be religious or some thing don't worrie about it kids at 15 were I live fuck every day and do meth stay with him and just go slow

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!