I feel really weak right now?

I'm 25 years old and I'm still heartbroken about my break up that happened 6 months ago. She probably left me for another guy and is now having sex with him as I type this. Meanwhile I wake up every morning crying like a worthless piece of crap. I spent 4 years with that girl, and it was all luck. I never deserved her, she could of done better the entire time. I can't date because women don't want me, so I just stay home and surf the web after work. She's probably starting to realize, "Wow I couldcof been dating some amazing guys but instead I stuck with that loser for 4 years? Lol".

Lately I've been thinking about offing myself. I just can't do this anymore, i'm sorry. Worst of all I can't date anyone because no woman would want a loser like me. They say the Kingdom of God lies within us but it doesn't lie within me. I'm not worthy of any happiness, I'm not worthy of love. I keep listening to sad music, it reminds me how vulnerable I really am. I even heard some songs my ex use to dedicate to me, weird huh?

I hate myself, more than anyone on this earth. I wish I was never me, I'm not blessed with gifts. I'm just a worthless beta.

I don't know what to do with myself anymore...

104

Most Helpful Girl

• aww, im sorry that you feel that way. im sure you're awesome.

What Girls Said 9

• It's not attractive seeing a guy mope and bitch. You need to toughen up, and get your shit together. The reason why you haven't met nice girls yet is because you're meeting the wrong ones.

It starts with you. If you cannot love yourself enough, no girl is going to want you. People can smell desperation in someone, and it really is not cute at all. Take care of your mind, body and soul, and soon enough girls will be all over you. It's not cute to see a guy cry and mope. You need deal with it, and find someone better. If she really loves you or both of you guys were meant to be together, the relationship would of worked out one way or another. It didn't. So move on.

• Aw please don't. Don't end this because of a relationship. Maybe start to do things with your friends or do something that u like to do like sports, cooking, art, etc.. I mean if u ever need someone to talk to whenever you're feeling down, just message me. I have some great friends that'll cheer u up. I promise you'll get through this. You're too young to be feeling this way

• I may sound evil but First stop saying u r worthless and all this shit and wake up~~
    You are not weak u do feel so cuz u think so , you loved her she left u yes it hurts but u have to move on and forget , u were with the wrong person thats all u deserve better really and im sure that person is waiting for u somewhere
    stop listening to sad music it will only make u feel worse and do smth go out with ur friends , work out anything that can make that bad energy and bad feeling that is running inside u go out
    and you are not worthless ur value as a person does not depend on someone else especially not someone that u love and who left u ^^ Be strong :)

• I can't knowing that I'm the one who caused it. It hurts just thinking that she's happy without me in her life and I'm here crying as I type this feeling like a loser. I because very possessive towards the end of the relationship. I was jealous, insecure, and needy; so finally she got fed up with my weak ass. I threw 4 years down the toliet, like a moron. I can't begin to forgive myself because I hate what I see in the mirror.

• Thats why u should start to be happy with ur life too u seem to be a good guy u deserve someone who makes u happy and she is not the only woman in this world ^^ do nit make ur hapiness based on this past relationship or u will never move on start by thinking that and slowly u will be happier
      Dont regret being with her cuz all what U gave in that relationship was cuz u loved her and it only shows that u r a sincere nd good guy :)
      Stop crying ^^ if u want to talk u can message me i ll be happy to talk to u ><

• Cheer up, there are more fish in the sea. how would you expect any one to love you if you don't love yourself first? do something that makes you feel sexy. work out and go out with other women. have fun. forget her. her loss, if she doesn't want you there are plenty of other women in the world that will. a lot of different women like different things, and there is someone out there for everyone even you.

• How can I go out with other women if other women don't want me...

• You put all your eggs In one basket... Stop beating yourself up about it. Fix up your attitude or go see a counsellor or something. It's better than being alone and getting more depressed.

• I don't think I can bounced back after this. I will never have the same love I had in that same relationship. I feel like a complete fuck up.

• How would u know? The past isn't your present now. Surely you can do things to feel less shitty.

• Because I never had luck with women. She was the first girl to ever really 'love' and I think it was forced on us because we didn't have experience with anyone else. It doesn't really matter what I do, I miss being with her. Now I literally vomit when I think of her with another dude. Funny thing is I never thought I would miss her this much before the relationship ended, because we always annoyed eachother. I have a hard time connecting with women on an intimate level and she didn't know any better, now she knows I was surely NOT a catch or worth anything for that matter.

• Hi dear i read your comment and i know how you feel now because i have passed through this same way with my fiance and i was so depressed but am happy now we are back together today there are some advice i would have to give you to take and it will surely work out for you i want you to email me on my private email so we can talk better and tell you what to do. this is my email address mccartkatty@gmail. com i will be waiting for your mail ok this will really help you

• Move on. Do better..

• hey hey hey, I know what you're thinking. trust me, I've been that low. but it's not worth it. honestly. I promise you will find someone else better than her. but right now you need to let that go. I know, it's not easy. but life's not easy.

wanna know a little secret? women love confidence (but not too

• much)
      work on building up your confidence right now. go see a counselor. it will help. do what makes you happy.

I hope this helps. really. have a wonderful day.

• you probably just had a really shitty experience with them then. mine is great. find one that actually cares about you and stop feeling sorry for yourself. you need to move on. like someone else said, girls don't usually like guys who nope around and complain about past relationships. live in the now, there's nothing you can do about the past.

• mope*

• There are plenty of other girls. If you got her you can get the others too. I know it sucks, but most thing sin life don't last forever. You should be able to move on from this.

What Guys Said 4

• I felt like shit after my LTR ended too. I decided to improve myself and enjoy myself. Lots of exercise, spending time with friends, enjoying my hobbies. This both kept me busy and kept my mind off my unhappiness.

I still had a few low moments, but the rest of the time I didn't allow myself time to dwell on something I couldn't change.

My advice is to stop feeling sorry for yourself and creating a negative environment by sitting by yourself playing sad music. You and only you can drag yourself out of this hole and get back to living your life. You are just wasting time here that could be better spent enjoying yourself. Yes, you deserve it to enjoy yourself.

• I'm just scared I'm going to be alone and not be good enough for anyone. I just want a healthy dating life like other normal guys my age, but I'm broken.

• Nobody can help you here but you. If you're scared, think you're broken, only you can fix yourself. We can reassure you all day but unless you actually take the first steps out of it, nothing will happen. Good luck.

• You said probably is with another guy. How do you know? You have to find out for yourself. If she's not check if she misses you. If she is with another guy then move on. Worst case scenario she's not with someone and she doesn't miss at all or talks bad about you. So what? Remember others suffer like you probably worse. Sad music bad idea it will make more depressed and suicidal. You mention God kingdom of heaven stuff. You know suicide is a sin. So killing yourself is not an option. If I was you I would seek a christian girl. But since you might say because of my looks I can't get anybody there are girls going through the same thing I recommend go after your own league.

• I had the same thing with me, but relationship with ex spent for 7 years. I know that is really hard to you. But, one movie changed me. "Hitch"

• I'm sorry for your pain. I can certainly empathize on what you felt. What was it about that movie that changed you? What did you learn from it? I've seen it too, I like it.

• Dude, quit being such a fucking cuck, unless you just wrote this to get off on that...

If you were so worthless, she would've never dated in the first place. You just have to be confident, go out there and give it your best, sitting around moping with sad music on is just going to reinforce your pain.

• Women only care about looks and money. Two things that I don't have right now and will never have.

• Wounds will heal and time will pass, it won't be easy but things will change.

• I highly doubt it, but thanks...