Why I feel it's not over?

I was dating a guy and after a month he moved away. 3 weeks after he told me we has seeing someone new. But it was so weir for me cuz we always spent time together almost daily and he was always asking me to go on his trip with him and oout of the blue he was seeing someone new. We had great time together, maybe some silly fights here and there but silly like to kids fighting over candy. But when we broke up I kinda react badly but I already apologize and he said it's been forgottwn. I don't know why I feel it's not over. like we may some chance to reconnect. is this normal? or is it because we had a great time that I can't believe is truly over

21

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't know why he would start seeing someone so fast and so suddenly? surely there should be a reason for that.

• don't know either. it caught me off guard and in all his life he has only had 3 gfs. he is 24. it's not like he is going from girl to girl. would it be to move on? or maybe he only said it order to get me out of his life? he said I should understand we are far away and that it's hard to keep in touch. and didn't even wanna to add me bck on fb cuz he said I've been acting weird and crazy.

• However before doing that, don't you think you should meet with him one final time and let out your feelings and tell him that you can't continue being his friend and in his life, I mean give him your reasons regarding the same? or at least text the same?

Otherwise don't you think he will wonder what is happening? I am just asking.

• I think for him everything was over with that. last time he told he is seeing someone, at first it was like we can be friends but i don't know how we can't keep talking, and I was asking him so how do u say we can be friends but u can't see us talking, and he was like it's complicated. After that I keep pushing so he said I should stop making a scene and tht it's really bothering him. after that I only apologized for the texts and things said. but i don't think there is something more to say. I think his actions say everything. altough I would like to keep talking with him.

Most Helpful Girl

• you're in the denial stage.

• I know it's over. he lives crossing the ocean, it's not possible to reconnect or anything. we can't see nor touch. But it's like a have sweet memories of him. it's like when someone dumps u qhen everything was great.

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Girls Said 1

• Hi dear i read your comment and i know how you feel now because i have passed through this same way with my boyfriend and i was so depressed but am happy now we are back together today there are some advice i would have to give you to take and it will surely work out for you i want you to email me on my private email so we can talk better and tell you what to do. this is my email address mccartkatty@gmail. com i will be waiting for your mail ok