Should I snap him back?

It's been about a year since we broke up. At first he wanted to b friends but it was too soon for me. He was upset about this even tho he dumped me over stuff about future plans. A couple months after break up I ask if he still wants to b friends and said yes. We got along great then he stopped texting me. I ask him about it later and doesn't think we can b friends cuz to frustrating n etc and how kind of an ass. I see him while I was out and we got along great talked over some things. We didn't tlk for a couple months. I snap him and he snaps back saying hey and how I look good :). I am debating if I should snap back I'm curious to see if it would lead anywhere or it may appear I was making up excuses for trying to tlk to him?

01

What Guys Said 1

• "We got along great then he stopped texting me"

^so wot made him stop textin so suddenly?

"I ask him about it later and doesn't think we can b friends cuz to frustrating n etc and how kind of an ass. "

^consider a posibility he might feel frustrated he doens't have u more than a friend currently and that's y he stopped...

" I see him while I was out and we got along great talked over some things. We didn't tlk for a couple months. I snap him and he snaps back saying hey and how I look good. "

^so it seems like he's cool now and not frustrated anymore :)

"I am debating if I should snap back I'm curious to see if it would lead anywhere or it may appear I was making up excuses for trying to tlk to him?"

^i see no reason u shouldn't.. he seems to be cool now... so i believe u should give it a try ;)

• Thank you for the response! Ya I guess mab seeing him in person helped cuz before that he was even saying we should keep distance. After he said tht, I saw him in person and we got along great. He did seem to mab still have feelings. I am not sure what I should snap back! Lol

• 😄 no I haven't seen him since we snapped each other. Ok thanks!

• u r welcome :)

What Girls Said 0