She said she never loved me?

She told me that she never loved me and only felt sorry for me. she's upset because stories of our breakup reached all her friends. Things she didn't want anyone to know because she wants me as the bad guy. Now she just insults me and saying she never loved me. Saying really mean thing like she was only with me because she felt bad for me and that she had to lie for a year and a half so that i can feel like i meant something to her.

41

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Forget about her. Her attitude is not right in the first place, why would a woman do things for the sake of it? for all the wrong reasons, if she knew you were not up to her standards then why would she get into a relationship with in the first place? I mean it's like having a relationship with a guy is like as if she is doing a favour on guys, and this attitude is an unhealthy one and for sure she is not the right kind of woman a guy would want to be with.

Hence don't feel bad about this, be happy that such a woman is out of your life. Be strong.

What Girls Said 3

• Wow she lied for a year and a half? honestly if she cares more about her image rather than the feelings of her ex (unless you're the one who caused the breakup) then don't even worry about it. It's shallow people like that who don't deserve men who has genuine feelings about things.

• She was trying to cover up stuff that hurt then.

• If a girl is willing to be with you for a year and a half believe me she loves you waaay more than u think.
    She is angry because of the way things ended she is irritated that people have found out about the whole thing. In order for her to not feel her own pain she is trying to bring you pain to help her deal.
    Even if she didn't love you in the beginning and she felt bad after that long she would have fallen inlove with you or wouldn't have turned down other boys just out of sympathy for you.

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!