Would really appreciate some advice on my break-up situation?

My ex & I were together for some time. We were amazing together, got through so many things together, told each other things wed never shared with anyone else, helped each other become better people, etc.

He went away for Uni for 7 weeks. He decided not to stay for longer as he didn't want to be away from me for that long. I didn't want to hold him back & said he should go. He told me how lucky he was to have me & that was amazing and humble for doing so.
I was worried about him going away/doing long distance as I hadn't done that before & 7wks was a long time apart. He made it very clear to me that when he was gone he would try his hardest every day to let me know he still loves me while he's over there. He said hed make time to talk to me almost everyday & we could video call so I didn't have to worry about not seeing him.

When he left he didn't make effort at all. Never started a conversation, took ages to reply & seemed very uninterested. His reason was he has hardly time to talk. He told me he felt too young to be in a relationship but we stayed together as he said he did not want to lose me. I was going through some difficult things (suicidal feelings) & naturally wanted to talk to my boyfriend about things to help me feel better.

At first he really cared about me but then he didn't say anything to me for days. I texted him saying WHEN he has a sec / internet could he please message me cause i need some help with something. He then inboxed my MUM (who he talked to 2wks before about my suicidal feelings) couldn't handle me anymore. He never responded to my message. 3 days after i asked him if were going to talk & try fix things when he's back in a week, or if he's just done with me now, and he just blocked me. He didn't even end things, he just blocked me.

This was 7 months ago now and he still has me blocked on everything. Never said a word, never ended things. I'm having a really hard time dealing with this/being cut-off and would appreciate some advice x

20

Most Helpful Girl

• what the actual fuck? i need to think thats just weird af of him to do that...

• okay so he left you because of uni... and he said hed video chat with you but he didn't... I would feel suicidal as fuck too if my boyfriend left me like that... and he didn't even help you out saying that everything was fine... he problably found someone else.. and that was the weakest excuse I've ever heard.."i don't want a relationship because i'm too young" like wtf got up his ass? him talking to your mum is kind of fucked up for a boyfriend to do... girl move on and see if he comes back... that mother fucker wasn't worth it... date someone else... i know that you miss him... but trust me that guy needs teraphy and a psychologist..

• Thanks so much for what you said xxx

• no problem sweetie xxx <3

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• Hi dear i read your comment and i know how you feel now because i have passed through this same way with my boyfriend and i was so depressed but am happy now we are back together today there are some advice i would have to give you to take and it will surely work out for you i want you to email me on my private email so we can talk better and tell you what to do. this is my email address mccartkatty@gmail. com i will be waiting for your mail ok