Had a bad breakup 1 month ago?

her friends has claim that she has been happy and has totally forgot about me. we were in a 4 year relationship. is it possible for a girl to forget about an old relationship already?

72

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't believe she can just forget about you, considering the length of time you were together. Even if she ended it , she will think about you. Sometimes people's sadness is measured by the smile on there face.. not their tears. She may act like she doesn't care in front of people but inside the breakup will hurt her.

You were part of her life for so long. She doesn't have a " switch" to turn off all her memories, feelings and emotions. The only way she will know how to deal with the hurt of the breakup is to be with friends and act happy.

Regardless of why you both broke up or who ended it... it is still painful to see a chapter of your life close

• thanks, right now i can only think of getting her back.

• It is possible to win someone's heart back. Obviously it depends on the reason for the breakup, but it can and does happen. Good luck xx

Most Helpful Guy

• No, I don't think it's possible to forget someone whom you were with for 4 years, and 4 years is not a short period and if the relationship was good and strong then it's not possible to forget that just like that, maybe she is showing that she has forgotten you and moved on but I am sure on the inside she still thinks of you, and remembers you.

On the other hand if your relationship wasn't strong, no strong feelings then it's possible for her to get over you easily otherwise not.

What Girls Said 6

• no... but she is struggling to get her head around it and it hurts so she is erasing you from her life. I did that with an ex and I have never stopped thinking about hi,... you can't when you spend so many years together and so many memories involve you both x

• Thank you for giving my hope, every morning i wake up, i miss her and i try my very best to not contact her as she doesn't want me to do so. it kills me everytime... I hope i am able to get her back...

• i believe you unclick the button

• can't seem to find it, but my name on here is Shaldezare

• Hahahaha if you guys were in a 4-year relationship and just recently broke up then she can't forget you that easily. If the relationship had some.. realness to it (of course it went on for 4 years) then there would be so many things that'd remind her of you. Like if you guys did something on a daily basis and sort of enjoyed it (maybe cook breakfast or have coffee or give each other kisses idk) then that simple thing would be pinging in her head. Her friends just probably said that to make her look better.

IF she did forget about you, then I'm sorry but that is just pathetic. How can she forget a 4-year relationship? Was she the type to not appreciate a lot of stuff?

If she did forget then don't even worry about it. It wouldn't have anything to do with you. The problem is with her.

• Also, I'm sorry for being blunt with my words. I just read now that you want her back.

• its okay, and i was her first too. so i have had everything, but i realise what my flaw is and i realised it too late..

• Aww I hope it's not fatal. Don't worry. you're not halfway in your life yet so you still have lots of time!

• no i don't think its possible for a person to forget about a relationship so quickly! unless she wasn't really into it. sorry to hear about that

• Hi dear i read you comment and i want you to know that you don't have to give up because of what her friend said to you it normal, this have also happen to me when my fiance broke up with me and his friends told me that he have move on that he never love me again but i never gave up i still take more step to make sure i know the cause of the break up but am happy today we are married and i solve out the problem then so i want you to email me on my private email there are some advice i will want to give to you and it will help you a lot this is my email mccartkatty@gmail. com it really important
    Thanks

• Depends. She didn't forget you especially since you were together for so long. But maybe she really is okay without you.

Who broke up? Because it can often be that at the end of a relationship feelings have already started dubbing off. I am often pretty okay after breakups because one of the reasons we broke up is because the strong love related feelings start dissappearing, and after the break up there is not much left.

• well, i guess my rage got the better of me and she flipped out. also she jus asked her friends to see if im alright...

• She trying to forget and is trying to move on.

What Guys Said 1

• nah, she could've moved on but forgetting? nope

• that easy for a girl to move on? damnn

• that not what i meant, but i just say moving on is possible, but forgetting is not