Does my ex still love me?

Long story short: My ex and I were very much in love. We were together for 9 months. The last 2 months we started fighting a lot cause we both were drinking too much. It was obvious he was very depressed because his personal life outside the relationship was falling apart. He lost his jobtry, lost his apartment, and stopped taking his PTSD meds. He is 6 years older than me and I was staying with him in his appt and he had to move bak in with his dad. He begged me to move with him n his dad. I said I would try it out with him. After a week of living with him n his dad (where he'd always complain n say I was just gonna leave him n go sleep with another guy) we broke up. We got In a hugeeeeee fight and I told him I was miserable with him n he's a loser going nowhere and I have to walk on eggshells around him cuz he always so damn depressed n moody. He said hurtful things to me too. I obv was just drunk and venting... but 2 days later when I tried to talk to him---he told me he couldn't do it anymore. He was too miserable and he can't be with anyone right now... nothing or no one makes him happy. I begged and pleaded that we could make it work. He said he loved me very much but didn't know what to tell me. Now he won't talk to me. Do u think he even really loves me still?

31

Most Helpful Guy

• I think he still loves you. He's probably very embarrassed that he's lost so much, and living with his parent. A huge blow to his self esteem. The fight probably didn't help much with that, but couples fight. Give him some time to cool off and try to reach him later.

• He already has a new girl lol. He's a loser. So insecure.

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm beginning to think it's all a lie

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Girls Said 2

• I think he does still love you but needs to sort out everything in his personal life right now before he thinks about someone else's needs as well as his own.

• if he says he can't do it, then he can't.