Need to let some stuff off my chest About my ex, hopefully someone can relate to me or just listen to me?

It's been two years since my ex left me, I have a bad memory but he left me mainly because of arguing/ he got sick of my personality/ got bored of me. I guess I'll never know why or how or when he stopped liking me after being in love with me, because he was for at least a year, I never felt so much love of anyone in my whole life, he cared about me more than anyone ever did and i felt like his main priority, he felt like my family. It's hard to think about because it makes me sad but I can't talk to this to my friends ago because it was two years ago now but The truth is that I still miss him and as much as I want to forget he never existed he is locked deep in my heart. I thought I would be with him forever, we did everything together, going on holiday, watching TV together, going out for meals, going out clubbing, going out for walks. He used to text me at all hours of the day making lots of effort with me and sending paragraphs, he used to text me when he was working night shifts telling me how much he loves me and misses me and can't wait to see me, and when I didn't reply when I was asleep he'd keep on texting me. he was like my best friend when I was with him i felt invincible like nothing could touch me or bring me down because I had someone I loved more than anything and adored and he loved me back for at least a year or more till things changed and a nasty side of him started to show. I don't know if he ever thinks about me, I haven't spoke to him for about three months after we fell out over an argument. I don't think I will ever find anyone I had so much chemistry with and who I enjoyed being with so much, there are other good looking guys out there but so far I have felt nothing close to what I felt for him. Every time I feel sad the first person I think of going to is him and it's so hard that I can't , I miss him so much and always wonder if he still thinks about me although it seems unlikely, I haven't spoke to him in so long it feels like he's just gone off the face off the earth. Sometimes I wish I could be in accident so I could get amnesia because living without him even after two years still sometimes kills me deep down because I had so many plans and dreams that I wanted to do with him and I got it all took away from me :( I loved him and he loved me even though now he doesn't anymore he once did sometimes I wish I could turn the time back just to experience it again and maybe try again :(

21

Most Helpful Guy

• Your feels of sadness and regret are totally normal. If you you go out and make new memories and have greay experiences then your sadness will wither away but not completely. I really do hope you can overcome this part of your life.

Most Helpful Girl

• I totally understand girl.

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Girls Said 1

• You have a lot of post-break up sadness here. You need to socialize and believe that you WILL find another guy who is as great as he was. Don't get stuck at a former love.