Confused af please help?

Confused af please help??

For about 2 months i was talking to this eeally sweet guy named zachariah , i honestly fell so in love with him tbh.. About 5 weeks ago he asked me to be his girlfriend.. Everything was perfect between us... He doesn't go to the same school as me but we lived pretty close and we hung out almost everyday so on the first day of school 3 weeks ago he dumped me out of no where for no logical reason... I got really really upset and so we were on the phone and little did i know that two of my closest friends were on the other line listening to me cry my heart out and THEY RECORDED IT. to make fun of me... He had "no idea" he told me we were taking a break to figure shit out and he promised we would talk everyday he ignored me for 3 weeks until two days ago he texted me saying hey and we had a really cool conversation not too out of the ordinary... I told him i missed him and he said i miss you too.. That was 2 days ago he reblocked my number and ignores me... He basically broke my heart over again. Do you think i should let go of him? Or wait until he gets his shit together? I love him honestly.

• Move on 😂
  • Wait to see what he has to say
  • Go crazy and blow up his phone until he replies
    Vote C

24

Most Helpful Guy

• It sounds like an overall bad situation to continue to hold onto as you continue to be hurt, and he offers no explanation, maybe even involves your friends for fun at your expense? I would also really question whichever friends loyalty as well as a result. Many girls, and especially guys tend to avoid confrontations where they have to explain their romantic/emotional choices to avoid hurting the other person but then their avoidance just makes it worse. Odds are he isn't all in as you are, and rather than tell you that outright he thinks he is "being nice" by denying some real closure for you to really know it is really over. Spare your heart, and remember how another 2 months or less can be all it takes to find, talk, and fall for an even better guy who IS all in.

Most Helpful Girl

• It's best for you to move on because he seems to be playing games with you. You should block him too so that he cannot contact when he wants. I know it's hard to move on because you love him but if he truly cared he would not be treating this way.

What Guys Said 3

• I wouldn't move on without getting some information first. He could have totally acceptable reasons for all we know. He could also feel really bad about what he's done.

Then again, I could be wrong ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

• Holy shit! "NEXT!" his ass. And "NEXT!" your "friends," too.

• seems like an indecisive flaky brat... let go of him

What Girls Said 1

• Move on. He's an a**hole who is 100% not worth your time. You can find someone so much better, trust me.