I'll call you is same think as its over?

My boyfriend said " I'll call you so please don't call me until I call you. But we are not broke up. Just wait. Pleas leave me alone. "

Is it same as its over? Will he call me?

54

Most Helpful Guy

• "My boyfriend said " I'll call you so please don't call me until I call you. But we are not broke up. Just wait. Pleas leave me alone. ""

^so how did he bring this up? were u callin him non-stop? did u have any fight before and now he's pissed?

"Is it same as its over? Will he call me?"

^anyway... seems like he's kinda mad atm and he wants his space..
    no u didn't break-up yet... i'd say u r takin a small hiatus now... just give him some space like 2 weeks... if he doesn't call u after 2 weeks give it a try by callin him but if he's still mad at u then u should start thinkin about movin on :)

Most Helpful Girl

• "Don't call me, I'll call you" is a form of giving him his space, although Not 'Brokeup,' and when he feels ready to make the move, he will get in touch, which, God only knows, when that would be.
    If you both are in the Midst of a Relationship Rut which involves and revolves around problems that have gone down a beaten path, he wants his time to think about things, take his own Time, and doesn't want to be bothered until he says so.
    However, if he decides to get a hold of you down the love line, he may tell you everything is okay now or tell you that he needs a Break, which could lead into a 'Breakup' or even come out and say: Don't call me again.
    Good luck. xx

• I see that you said "Changed" with someone here. If so, it is telling me he wants to be a free bird and not two birds of a feather who are hooked at the hip as being a couple, and may want to know spread his wings in his life. xx

What Guys Said 3

• Yes it is the same as its over. Only unless you been trying to talk to him nonstop without a breath. In that case he is annoyed and wants space.

• I did texted him nonstop. Coz he changed suddenly. I don't know why he changed and he said that. He just said "leave me alone. Just wait. I'll contact you please don't contact me until I'll "

• I think you better count that as over

• How long ago was it

• He said that 10 days ago. So I just waiting but I might be can't stand anymore. So :/

What Girls Said 4

• sorry but "please leave me alone" is a bad sign

• Are you being to clingy? he wants some space. Give him a day or two to cool down.

• I would give him space. He said you guys are not broken up, so wait. Have faith! Perhaps he has something to sort out on his own.

• Not necessarily, it depends on if you both have not been getting on lately, and fighting a lot. If so, it could mean he just needs some time on his own to gather his thoughts. Although he should have stated this , rather than keep you wondering what is going on. He could have family issues, or other problems and he needs to be alone right now to be able to deal with them.

Considering your age , i assume he is still young too. So he may not have the experience of being in a relationship, therefore lacks the communication needed when people are in a relationship. To prevent confusion , people need to communicate with each other.

If this statement was said just out of the blue, and you have no idea why , then i would consider moving on from him. If he cares about you then he should not keep you hanging on he wouldn't want you to wonder where you stand. If i don't know where i stand with someone... i stop standing and start walking