(Read please) Boyfriend broke up with me because I went to a hookah lounge?

So my boyfriend is mad because i cheated on him 3years ago. In high school. Now we are back together and he's pissed why?

45

Most Helpful Guy

• Well he took you back after you cheated on him, that itself is a big thing and plus now you are going there so he will get angry because his trust in you after you cheated on him is not 100%, it's less than that.

What Guys Said 4

• Cause he doesn't trust you when your out with your friends at a smoking place getting buzzed and then who knows what else

• Because you lied to him and betrayed his trust?

• because he hasn't moved on

• So... first it was hookah lounge. But in reality it was because you cheated on him... and now he's just mad. Maybe I didn't get that quite right, but you should try structuring your sentences a little better.

What Girls Said 4

• I am Taking this Question here, dear, as Meaning he is still Living in the Past or Presently, which appears is Not such a Blast With... I went to a hookah lounge?
    If this is the case, I do not see Where this is Cheating, just something you wanted to do, either alone or with friends... Or did you end up Going beyond this hookah lounge?
    If he is, however, Living in the Past, Breaking it off because he can't forget about You Cheating, then he never will and best to keep him at arm's length now. It will always end up to be War of the Romance Roses.
    good luck. xx

• he might have been suffering from trust issues you can't blame him for that

• Hookah lounge or cheating? Which one is it?

Maybe he still hasn't gotten over the point you cheated on him 3 years ago. But then again his dumb because he got back with you.

• I told him to take a break but he said he can't be without me

• Yes ill have to once again build that trust. However, we are doing great

• Just try to maintain to build upon that trust. Good luck

• Because he doesn't like hookah?