How do you get over a breakup?

So my friend just recently got dumped (he's a guy and also 15) and I feel really bad for him. He isn't talking to anyone so I was just wondering if there is something I can do to help him. Or if you think he needs space, they dated for 3 and a half months, but were pretty serious.

22

Most Helpful Girl

• Heartbreak is painful, and there is no remedy or cure for a broken heart. This is a cliche, but... only time eases the pain. Sometimes the pain never totally goes away. Time just helps you to learn to live with it. At the moment the pain will feel so raw, and he will be going through lots of different emotions right now.

Just let him know you are there for him. He may feel like being alone at the moment, to deal with his emotions and to gather his thoughts. Try to encourage him to still see his friends too, because keeping his mind occupied on things other than her will help the pain to fade. Keeping busy is the only solution to getting over someone, because you gradually earn to live without them in your life.

You seem like a special friend, and even though you may not be able to solve his problems, at least he is not having to face them alone... because he has a great friend like you who

• ... who he can depend upon*

• Thanks for the MHO 💐

• No Problem

Most Helpful Guy

• Your friend hey... Just keep as busy as possible, keep your mind focused on other things

What Girls Said 1

• The best way Is to distract yourself.

What Guys Said 1

• Call him or talk to him in person like a normal person and say hey, I understand that this really sucks for you or sucked. Ask him this really complex question. How are you feeling about it all and if you're his friend invite him to a group outing so you don't let him stew in isolation and hate women forever.