Why is my ex playing the victim after he abused me?

I have been won't ex boyfriend for 3 years. I'm 21 he is 28. I moved in with him a few months back and that's when the emotional abuse began. He always questioned me about my whereabouts never trusted me mad fun of my body and told who I can be friends with. It got to the point where I couldn't take no more on top of that I found out I was 2 months pregnant with his child. I wanted to stay and make it work and was staying between his house and my mothers house bc I didn't feel emotionally or mentally stable living with him. The final straw was when I went over to spend the night and the next morning we got into a argument and he chocked me while I was laying down then I got up and started hit him on his arm. He then grabbed my hair and pushed me on the ground... from there he broke my iPhone and I left and went to the store to inform the police bc this wasn't the first time he has done something like this to me. He got locked up and I gathered all my belongings from his house bc I knew it would be hell after he got out to get my stuff. After he got out he blamed me for what happened and Said never to contact him again and hen the baby is born I get a DNAj test other than that he said leave him alone bc I destroy his life. His parents don't like me even called the police on me for getting my belongings from his house. It hurts so much bc I am pregnant and he acts like he has done. Nothing wrong to me. It's been only 3 days since I have spoken Him via text and I'm initiating no contact. I'm not sure what he is thinking but I just don't know what to do. I have support from friends and family just not from him and it hurts bc I love him I just can't put my self in the position to get abused and It could hurt my baby. Do u think he will change and come back or do you think he doesn't care and I should just move on?

01

What Guys Said 1

• "He always questioned me about my whereabouts never trusted me mad fun of my body and told who I can be friends with"

^was he behavin this way from da start? or he started after some certain point?

" It got to the point where I couldn't take no more on top of that I found out I was 2 months pregnant with his child."

^oh shit... sorry to hear this... sounds like now things r even worse... :/

"The final straw was when I went over to spend the night and the next morning we got into a argument and he chocked me while I was laying down then I got up and started hit him on his arm. He then grabbed my hair and pushed me on the ground... from there he broke my iPhone and I left and went to the store to inform the police bc this wasn't the first time he has done something like this to me."

^u did well by informin da cops about this... such an issue shouldn't be overlooked...

"After he got out he blamed me for what happened and Said never to contact him again and hen the baby is born I get a DNAj test other than that he said leave him alone bc I destroy his life"

^basically he isn't appropriate for being a dad... so puttin him out of yer life's da best u can do in my opinion... also u should consider tryin to find another guy to bring up yer kid :)

"His parents don't like me even called the police on me for getting my belongings from his house. "

^do they know da full story or they try to cover him for wot he did?

"It hurts so much bc I am pregnant and he acts like he has done. Nothing wrong to me. It's been only 3 days since I have spoken Him via text and I'm initiating no contact."

^just block him if he keeps annoyin u... and after all u've got proof it was his fault.. don't u?

"I have support from friends and family just not from him and it hurts bc I love him I just can't put my self in the position to get abused and It could hurt my baby. "

^but how can u love such a guy? a guy who was abusin u as u said yerself? he's not a good guy u know... :/

"Do u think he will change and come back or do you think he doesn't care and I should just move on?"

^move on anyway... wot he did cannot be forgiven in my opinion... :)

What Girls Said 0