Would you divorce someone because they weren't making enough money?

I'll confess: I would. Money is important.

1|1

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 72

What Girls Said 47

• If they didn't make any effort and refuse to do any kind of job.(like talking care of the house) then yes. Laziness is never a good factor.

0|1
    0|0
  • No, I won't divorce my husband for that.
    If he isn't stable, then I would start working more.

0|1
    0|0
  • Depends what you mean by not enough. If they are trying to achieve something and really working on it, I wouldn't. But if he was working as waiter or some low-paid prosperous job, I wouldn't marry him in the first place.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope, definitely not.

0|1
    0|0
  • I doubt a guy would

0|1
    0|1
  • money isn't an object to many people

0|1
    0|0
  • Low life! Love is love and you shouldn't breakup with someone you love over money!

1|0
    0|0
    • If she breaks up with a person over money then she didn't love him in the first place LOL

• Definitely not. If you truly love someone, you would stick it out.. "For rich or for poor".

0|1
    0|0
  • No love is much important to me more than money! We both can work and help each other.

1|1
    0|0
  • Maybe, maybe not because money is important, yeah but so is true love.

0|0
    0|0
  • No. I'd want to reevaluate our spending.

0|0
    0|0
  • plenty of people do.

0|0
    0|0
  • If I would truly love him I wouldn't even think about the money.

0|0
    0|0
  • No of course not. Neither would I want someone to divorce me because they think I wasn't making enough money. What kind of bullshit is that?

2|2
    0|0
  • only if he made nothing like not enough to even live well.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, I wouldn't. Money is important. But not all that matters.

0|1
    0|0
  • If you will divorce a guy because he does not make enough money then You don't deserve to get married in the first place, no offense. I could understand if you divorced the guy because he quit a good job just for a dream to be a rockstar or a painter but if he got laid off that makes you messed up as hell

2|6
    0|0
Loading... ;