Guys, what do you think about this? Please would you take some time to help?

After me and my boyfriend started dating he remained friends with his ex Juliet. But Juliet is a total whore and this whole town knows that. He told me that what they had was brief and unimportant and everytime we ran into her we would both talk to her and be friendly. Like old friends. I knew her from before, you see. But the thing is that we now recently broke up and he doesn't talk to me, he's cold and he barely says hello. He's also dating Juliet again and he posts her pictures all the time on snapchat. He even posted her naked butt? But the thing is that I don't understand his behavior. I mean fine, have this Juliet whore, I couldn't care less, I know that she's not better then me in any way. But why not at least greet me? Why not like my picture on facebook for example? He always did that with her... So what I'm wondering here is if he behaves like this because he cared for me more then he ever did for her and can't be nice because he still might care? I just don't understand why can't he be at least a bit nice... Now it looks like we're just strangers with some memories and that's really, really sad.

3

Most Helpful Guy

• Every relationship is different. Some of my exes are easy to stay friends with; some of the breakups hurt so much that I had to cut off all contact.

• I know... I just think its really sad how you go from 'talking to one person every day' to 'not talking at all', like nothing ever happened. In our relationship I was always the ''mean one'' and he wouldn't leave me no matter what. It seems that now he just grew tired of it. But I still don't get how can he be with her again? I mean I thought I was something special to him... but this just proves me a fool.

• Yep, been there, done that. As the old saying goes, you don't know what you got 'til it's gone.

• Exactly.

What Guys Said 2

• Keeping in contact with ex's...
    More often than not, it never ends well for the partner, you'll find this in time.
    Ex's = bad news more often than not

• Honestly he sounds young. Maybe high school. All I can tell you flat out is that you somewhat care about him because that wouldn't have bothered you if you didn't. He's playing with you. He's young and he is out for pussy

• Actually he is 22 :P Yes I do care for him because this is the longest relationship I ever had... I get bored of guys pretty quickly. After all I am only 17. And don't get me wrong, I'm trying to move on. I'm dating other guys, having fun... but this still bothers me. I simply don't understand why would he stay in a friendly relationship with her after they broke up, and with me not even a simple hello?

• Then why talk to him? Lol

• Who said anything about talking to him?