Should I just walk away and block him?

He broke my heart really bad when he broke up with me a few months ago through a text then when I tried to move on he kept calling me knowing I wanted to be left alone. I ended up keeping in contact with him but he would just play games. He would get close to me and tell me everything I wanted to hear like he loves me and cares about me then ignore me. I haven't heard from him since last Thursday morning and I tried to text him later in the afternoon last Thursday but he never replied. I feel so heartbroken and emotional all over again. I'm not ever going to contact him again, and I want to block him but I feel so sad thinking about it. What should I do?

17

Most Helpful Guy

• This guy is a classic user. I would block him on all your social media, turn round and walk away. Don't look back over your shoulder, but forward to a decent guy that's waiting round the corner.

You will hurt for a while. It always does, but it will get better. Have a little time on your own as a special "me time". Then start looking for a new guy.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 6

• Yes, you should block him, he doesn't seem to give clear signals and that's not right sooner or later you will get annoyed and in your case you already are getting annoyed. Hence go ahead and block him, don't give him any attention.

• He's using you to relieve himself of guilt. Don't be party to this. So unhealthy for you.

• I think it is time to take the bitter pill and block him. Bitter pill is not suicide. Just to make sure you don't do something stupid. Bitter pill is taking the hard step.

• Walk away sounds good

• Be strong! Block his ass! Talk to your friends when you get weak! He's a manipulative asshole!

• Guess that would prove girls and guys can't be "just friends", eh?

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!