Is he trying to let me down gently?

I've been seeing a guy recently and I really like him. He seemed to like me too - arranged really thoughtful dates etc and we had a really great time together. He is on holiday this week and before he went he said that he was sad that he wouldn't see me for a week, and he spoke of things he wanted to do with me when he comes home, but he hasn't messaged me whilst he has been away and he has been online. Should I be worried?

04

Most Helpful Guy

• I think you're reaction is completely normal... Why isn't he massaging you.. Have you massaged him to see how he's doing? Maybe he's waiting for you? I don't think he's ignoring you or going out of his way to not talk. But maybe something's up and if it were me, I'd just ask. Andemtion why he hadn't said anything :)

• I haven't messaged him because I don't want to seem needy or to come across too strong - don;t want to scare him off!

• Oh, I get that.. :( you're in a tough spot. I don't think you'll scare him off! He'd be a fool to run now, given the fun you've had together. Give it another day, if nothing then just send him a simple "hi how are you?" There's nothing wrong or needy about that :)

What Guys Said 3

• I don't think you should be worried, I don't think he is ignoring you or anything like that, maybe he is waiting for you to message him, so why you don't you message him first?

• Nah he cool, let him have his holiday. He ain't letting you down he even said he was going to do things with you. You gotta stop over thinking about him, and just enjoy it

• No, you have nothing to worry about.

What Girls Said 0