Would it please you when you hear one of your exes is having a shitty time in their life?

Whatever you thought about them when you broke up, if you learned they were having a shitty time in their life would it please you?

81

Most Helpful Girl

• No, I wouldn't wish unhappiness on anybody.

What Girls Said 7

• It would please me knowing that they are having a shitty relationships, that they are getting heartbroken or are doing to their girlfriends the same thing they were doing to me. So yeah, only when it comes to happiness in love, it would please me. But besides that, nope, I wouldn't really care.

• No it would not bother me nor concern me

• i wouldn't care at all about whatever would happen or not to that person

• It won't please me, but then again, I am not bothered nor am I concerned about my ex anymore.

• No that would make me really sad.

• Not now, I only have one real ex, I don't give a single thought about him.

• This is a good question. To be honest i thought i would. I really wanted him to feel the hurt he put me through. Yet, when i found out about him having a difficult time in his life , i actually felt upset. All i could think about was how i wish we could have parted on different terms so i could have comforted him right now... as a friend.

I don't love him now, but i don't hate him either. I guess it just shows i have forgiven him and moved on from him and the pain he caused me.

What Guys Said 1

• I'm torn.

I do not wish anything bad to happen her, but I would be lying if I said that some part of me would not feel like she deserved it if something bad did, even happy.