Memories of her have come back all of a sudden... why?

When I was in College, I dated a girl I was absolutely in love with. She was the first one I could honestly say that I truly loved. No matter how rocky things got we always stayed together until I went on Sea Term. It was a bad break up, and she started talking to me for a while because she wanted to meet to talk, but it never happened. For the last 5 years, I had forgotten about her until the beginning of this year. We both have moved on and are with others, but for a reason I can't explain the memories have come back. Any advice? Thank you for listening.

21

Most Helpful Girl

• Call this funny but sometimes I act on such things, only find the other party either getting the same messages or highly receptive to my reaching out. Before Fall life gets us too busy, less sensitive to such inclinations.. I would act on this today... no later.

If you can't locate her to phone her briefly with your contact 411
    then slower attempts can be made via USPS
    facebook "friend request"
    family/BFF (have her call me)
    and other ways known only to you

Your position in contacting her:
    You are just trying to catch up, know the "rest of the story" and... miss her, can we meet?

Most Helpful Guy

• " It was a bad break up, and she started talking to me for a while because she wanted to meet to talk, but it never happened."

^so wot caused this break-up? there must be a reason behind it... :)

"For the last 5 years, I had forgotten about her until the beginning of this year. We both have moved on and are with others, but for a reason I can't explain the memories have come back. Any advice? Thank you for listening."

^u said it yerself actually ----> " I dated a girl I was absolutely in love with."

u were totally in love wid her... so that's y... and u broke-up wid her... sounds like there's a missin part in yer life coz u could continue things wid her but sth happened and u broke-up... i'd say u wanna recapture this missin-part actually... :)

anyway since u've both moved on and u r wid others now... u cannot help it but it'd be better to forget about her in my opinion... UNLESS... if sth happens and both of u break-up from yer current relationships so there's a small chance u r gonna end-up being together again...

What Girls Said 1

• What triggered the memories?

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!