Ex asked me out to the movies...does it mean anything?

OK so he's not like really my ex, we somewhat dated 2 months ago. I say somewhat because for 3 months I would only see him once or twice a month. We only kissed twice. This is all because of me. I never made any time for him. OK so I acted immature and cold with him, like if I didn't care for him one bit. Never would I call him or text him first, rarely answer his calls. Get mad over little things and stop talking to him. OK so basically the end of Oct he said he thinks we are better of as friends. a relationship without trust wouldn't work. he stopped talking to me after...i keeped trying to talk to him but he would act cold and indifferent. This all happend through text.so I stopped trying to talk to him for a while. Now this last month he has been texting me a lot. Like everyday trying to find a way to ask me to hang out. Finally 3 days ago he did, he asked if I wanted to go see a movie with him. I said yes we can go the week after new years. I'm so nervous because I still have feelings for him. I feel like it's going to be awkward. Should I hug him when I see him. talk to him about what happened, since we never got the chance to talk about it. I haven't seen him in 3 months.we haven't spoken just texted!

0|0

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 1

• Yes, it does

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Loading... ;