How to stop thinking about someone?

I love someone I can't have and I know it is wrong but I really can't stop thinking about him. Jump straight into a relationship with random person is out of question. Getting myself busy with other things is also difficult because somehow my scumbag brain keeps coming back to thinking about him.

24

Most Helpful Girl

• Trying to forget someone you care about is like trying to remember someone you have never met. You just can't!

All you can do is keep busy, he will keep coming to mind , but as long as you keep your mind focused on things other than him... he will gradually fade from your mind. Until you think about him less and less.

Have you ever been in a relationship with him? 💛

• Yes. Someone I used to love. He seemed to get over me in what probably like a day, but I just can't do that.. :/

• Thanks for MHO 💐

• you're welcome

What Guys Said 4

• You'll have to distract yourself in any way so that you stop thinking about him, I know it's difficult but you'll have to make it happen even if it takes time.

• Time, with time, you'll start thinking about other things, no other known way that'll work like magic.

• It has been so long already. :(

• Already about 9 months for me. Hhh..

Glad to hear you've made up your mind.

• It took for her to say to me that she has no feelings for me anymore, and doesn't want a relationship with me, a slap to the face.

• Really It happen to me also I feeling the same.. I try to think bad about her so like this i try to get over it but really can't help this.. so I only see about my future what I have to do this make me feel good i don't think about her like this. but when I feel alone I start feeling like the same. can't help it its natural.. try to be not to think about him anymore. keep busy that also makes me to think about her but i see the future about what i have to do so i never thought like this

• Still no formula invented...

What Girls Said 1

• The only option is to distract yourself with other things, also do you and this guy share mutual feelings? Because I had a thing with this guy for a bit and then he started texting me less and we stopped meeting up so often so I started hanging out with other people and then like three weeks later he told me how much he missed me and right now we can't go more than 2 days without seeing each other

• He is my ex. Now he's with someone else.