When calling an ex?

Hi guys. ... so I called my ex apologised for all the hurt I caused her, I poured my heart out told her exactly how I feel and I want a second chance... she told me she doesn't trust me and I told her I can earn it... when I was done she told me she respected what I've done and its not eaay to pour your heart out and she appreciates it. ... So what do I do know?

After pouring out my heart to my ex... she tells me I'm an amazing person I deserve better and I don't deserve her... I asked her why she tells me she will hurt me... and she's dating multiple people... so girls whats ur take on women dating multiple men?

41

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't think she is going to take you back.

Try to move on maybe

Most Helpful Guy

• There's nothing else you can do.

You should have said "Let me know if you change your mind" and left it at that...

What Girls Said 3

• you should try and move on.. :)

• I think apologizing is the best thing to do, you did what you had to do, but she seems like she doesn't want you in her life anymore, If I was in her position I'd make you struggle a bit, but at least I'd give you some hope..
    I don't believe that dating multiple men is a good thing at all, it's just like cheating on someone..
    Good luck with that buddy!

• You have to prove it, words aren't enough, don't just give up straight away if you think she's worth it

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!