I'm thinking about breaking up, what should I say to her?

Long story short we have been together for a little under two years and we are both maturing in different ways and growing apart. I broke up with her a little over a month ago and we got back together 1.5 weeks ago. I asked her if we could try again (which was stupid of me). It's gotten to the point where everything about her is annoying as hell and I have to fake a smile and act like everything is all good around her. She's ridiculously shallow, not in the usual sense of only caring about looks (she cares more about personality) but I mean in the childish sense. I'm a deep guy and she's the opposite. It feels like I'm talking to a 10 year old when I'm with her. I have to explain EVERYTHING and carry the relationship since she is just now learning the basics. Looking back now I'm honestly surprised that we lasted this long. Don't get me wrong we had an amazing 2 years, but it's all fallen apart and now I see her how she really is and I am in an immature relationship that I had hoped would mature, but it has never progressed AT ALL. She's content with staying in a bland and motionless relationship while I want to develop and gain new experiences. We are going on a date tomorrow (I pray that I can at least have some fun) and I don't know if I should break it to her that I'm really not feeling it, wait until another time so I don't ruin the end of the date, or wait a little longer and see.

23

Most Helpful Girl

• Well what I think you should wait till after the date to tell her and just give it to her straight just say wha you feel if I where in your situation I would say "look I'm not that interested in you and I want new experience and stuff" I'm a girl and i would rather have someone tell me that than sugar coat it

Most Helpful Guy

• Do it fast and in person. Just tell her the truth that she is not the woman for you. Wish her well in the future and move on. There is no good way to break up with a person I am afraid. If you treat her like you would want to be treated it will still hurt but at least she will respect you later.

• Yea, I'll try that. Luckily she's not too attached since we are still freshly back together so it won't be a huge shock. She'll probably be pissed that she bothered to give it another chance though, but whatever. At least we tried.

• But i have to stress have some class and do it like a man... face to face. Breaking up by phone or text is uber disrespectful.

• I know

What Girls Said 1

• Just move on you'll end up resenting her if u don't.

What Guys Said 2

• It sounds like you don't like her that much, so give it to her straight and tell her it's over, she changed, sorry for messing her about, then wish her all the best!

• Just be frank and tell her. Get it over with fast, like taking off a band aid.