I miss my ex but we broke up 3 year ago (more in details)?

My ex and I were friends for a very long time before we started dating but 8 months after we started dating, we broke up. This was 3 years ago and I miss him like crazy. I'm currently engaged and while I do love my fiancée he can't compare to my ex. The connection I had with my ex is so much deeper than the one I have with my fiancée and I just miss him so much and I still have no idea how to live without him. It makes me feel so pathetic and stupid. I would talk to my ex but the only problem is he doesn't want anything to do with me and he just got into a relationship with some girl. I don't want to marry the wrong man and still feel the pain of missing my ex.

11

What Guys Said 1

• It's ok I can understand. First love is intense.. the second time is always better looking at it from a logical standpoint but as far as emotions.. they will never be as strong as your first. You are in the wrong if you marry this guy with these kind of mixed emotions.. You need to reevaluate yourself and talk this through before you become another U. S. Divorce statistic.

What Girls Said 1

• Ur too young for that