Why do guys don't want be friends after they break up?

a guy broke up with me recently. We were sorta just dating a little, nothing to serious. Now he doesn't want to be friends even though I am OK with with being friends.

05

Most Helpful Guy

• Because there's no point in it. I guess one of you didn't like the other's personality, so a friendship wouldn't work either.

• Guess that make sense, but if he d didn't like me why ask in the first place?

What Guys Said 4

• Thats like the consolation prize. Its like saying 'here's what you could of won'. When the shoe is on the other foot you'll understand.

• We can't get over a girl if we are still friend with them. I agree with the concept. I don't see how ex's can remain friends.

• We have to leave you girls in the past after we break up with you most of the time. He want's to move on in his life.

• Why, why would we want to be? What GOOD reason should we be FRIENDS with an EX?

What Girls Said 0