Ex added me back on facebook. WHY?

I broke up with her 2 months ago. I tried to sort things out but things went pear shaped. She deleted me from her facebook. We haven't spoken or contacted each other in a month but now she sent me a friend request. She still hasn't called or messaged me. I haven't accepted it yet since last night as I wanted to make sure it wasn't a mistake. Its still there now so it was not a mistake. I wanted to sort things out but she didn't. Why this now? I've accepted the breakup and have been moving on with my life. This feels like a spanner in the works. I just hope she isn't playing with my feelings.

32

Most Helpful Girl

• Why would she have a reason to put play on your feelings? Did you hurt her in some way?

• I don't know what she is doing? I've had no contact with her for the last month. I hurt her feelings. But she doesn't want to sort things out. Now this.

• Perhaps she's confused

• Thank you for MHO

What Girls Said 2

• Some people just need time to get over things.

• Well. I've just started to message her. She has been quick to respond back. I'm just going to take it slow. Hopefully build up a friendship 1st. Fingers crossed that things will work out. Asked her to keep in touch.

• Hey, I'm crossing my fingers with you :)

• She might be.

What Guys Said 2

• she's trying to stalk and see if you have moved on

• You said you moved on, why does that bother you? It 's just a facebook that gets you so worked up :o