Why won't this sadness go away?

My ex broke up with me 6 months ago then strung me along the whole time and made me believe he wanted to be with me. He always says he loves me and cares about me. I was always there for him when he needed me. I reply to his texts and phone calls but when I try to text him he never replies. The last thing he said to me was "I love you" and that was 2 weeks ago. I feel so sad and heartbroken all over again.

41

Most Helpful Girl

• The reason your sadness won't go away is because you are keeping in contact with him. You are allowing him to keep breaking your heart. The only way to prevent him from hurting you over and over is to cut all ties with him. If he can't make a decision of whether he wants you in his life, then make the choice for him.. walk away and move on.

Instead of asking why your sadness won't go away, ask yourself why you are allowing him to cause you so much heartache and sadness. Good luck xx 🌷

• Thank You for helping me With my question ☺️

• Thank you for the MHO. xx

What Guys Said 1

• Can I ask you a question?
    you've been hurt in deep and the person who you trust betrayed you and broke your heart and your plan has failed
    Whats are you going to do?
    look for revenge, living in the illusion of anger and pain?
    girl you need to let it go
    you want satisfies your feelings because you think he still have the key to your heart and you can't reject his feelings Or him
    In return your mind is fighting and trying to tell you what is wrong and what is right in this relationship
    now you're in an internal struggle with yourself

you still lives in your past and thats the source of all your pain
    let it GO
    you need to forgive yourself and him and move forward
    forgiveness allows you to free up the energy you need to begin healing the wound
    Don’t live your life with hate and pain in your heart
    you 'll end up hurting yourself more than anybody else
    forgiving him is not saying, “What you did to me is okay”
    It is saying, “I’m not going to let what you did to me ruin my happiness forever
    It doesn’t mean you’re erasing the past, or forgetting what happened
    It means you’re letting go of the resentment and pain, and instead choosing to learn from the incident and move on with your life

What happened has happened
    your destiny is never tied to anyone who leaves you
    It doesn’t mean he is not a bad person ; it just means that his part in your story is over
    girl its time to stop making his feelings more important then your
    you'er a wonderful person
    and broke up doesn't mean you r bad person, its mean you r capable of facing life
    I believe that experience will make you take the next step
    I believe you 'll meet someone who really care about the number of your heart beats and your wonderful soul

young princess
    Don't waste another second of your time trying to prove something to him
    Nothing needs to be proven
    just prove to yourself you r still princess.

What Girls Said 3

• Don't continue contact it's only going to hurt more, when you're ready and comfortable with being single then you can talk to him but by then you'll probably realize that you no longer need him in your life and it's pointless xx

• Yes he is playing games, he is trying to give you false hope and making it difficult for you to eventually move on. Do yourself a favour and go the no contact route. Delete him from your life and just stop talking to him. It won't be easy and some days your going to want to give in and send a message or look him up on fb to see what he is up to, DON'T. If someone is going to be with you, you will know it and won't question it because actions speak louder then words.

• He's playing games I think. My ex is doing the same thing to me and that's what everyone keeps telling me. The only difference is that he doesn't tell me he loves me :( but we always act like we did when we were dating