When should I contact my ex?

My ex broke up with me and said he needed a break (?). Anyways since he wants no contact with me, I sent him a non threatening email about how I didn't want to bother him but I want him to save my things and return them to me whenever and however he feels (me pick them up, he give them to me, or even him mail them). Its been over two weeks and I haven't heard from him or received anything from him. I don't want him to think I am being petty or that I'm trying to use this as an excuse to speak with him when I am just trying to move on. Why is he doing this and what should I do?

20

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• Do not contact him again. He needed a break so give it to him. He is probably saving your things but feels strongly about no contact. Give it a month after you sent the original email, so long as you haven't been contacting him in the meantime, then send him another email asking how he is doing. He will probably bring up the topic of your belongings or even ask to meet so he can give them back.

• date someone else! make him wish he was yours! :) make him jealous