Should I respond?

We broke up 3 months ago because we lost that spark two days ago I found out he cheated on me while we were dating so I went up to him and confronted in person he didn't even say a word then I made a status about him ana all his friends were cussing me out a couple hours later he message me saying hey

13

Most Helpful Guy

• When you break up, you leave that person in the past and move forward. You don't confront them and post things on FB or wherever. What do you get out of responding that helps you to move forward?

Most Helpful Girl

• I wouldn't respond if I were you. It's best to keep away from contact with ex's.

What Guys Said 2

• "I found out he cheated on me."
    That tells me everything I need to know right there. No, don't respond. This isn't a guy you want to have in your life.

• Thank you you're helpful

• No, punt his freaking ass.

• I already cussed him out lol

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!