My boyfriend's dad doesn't like me what do I do?

everytime we're talking on the phone he has to open the goddamn door and tell him to hang up the phone , the other day when I saw him he COMPLETELT IGNORED ME. and like last week when his dad saw my mom he turned his back to her i swear to God all i wanted to do was to break his fucking neck. i told my boyfriend i can't handle the amount of disrespectfulness and tried to break up but he said he would do anything to keep me and promised his dad will bahave better but tonight when we were talking on the phone he came in his room and blah blah blah , what should i do? please help me it's really annoying.

05

Most Helpful Guy

• Wow that sucks. This would be an uncomfortable situation. Unfortunately in life there's always people who just seem to take a disliking to us for no real reason. But our boyfriend or girlfriends parents is one that none of us want to be disliked by. Maybe he thinks your boyfriend is on the phone too much? How did you go when you first met his Dad?

What Guys Said 4

• It might not be about you at all. He might think his son is on the phone way too much with anybody

• Parents will ALWAYS dislike the person their kid is dating. It's just sort of a thing but, if you can get them to at least respect you, then you'll be OK. Doesn't sound like they do

• Maybe you would get more respect if you didn't talk like you live in the gutter.

• You wanted to break up with your boyfriend because of how his dad acted? Okay...

(facepalm)

This is why I didn't date in high school.

• well you're not in my shoes , his dad is the biggest asshole alive. and we've been together for only 3 months. i can accept anything but disrespectfulness.

What Girls Said 0