Girls, My wife quit on a 7 years marriage over a chat friend What happened?

We have a 7 years relationship, always up and downs but sonehow we always manage to be together, we loved eachother very much we have an amazing 3 year old son, all of the sudden my wofe got on a chat line with a dude across the country and she changed, I told her to stop and she said she is not giving up on him that she likes him and makes her feel good, now I m put of the house, she doesn't call , only a text saying sorry

3

Most Helpful Girl

• I doubt this guy alone allowed her to have such feelings of aggression towards you.
    Chances are she was not happy for a long time in your relationship but never voiced it.
    The fact that she's treating you so cold, shows the extent of how she does not care about you.
    She seems rather selfish.
    You owe it to yourself to heal your wounds and eventually find better.
    Someone that cares about you... doesn't recycle you.

What Girls Said 2

• Hi dear i read your comment and i know how you feel now because i have passed through this same way with my husband and i was so depressed but am happy now we are back together today there are some advice i would have to give you to take and it will surely work out for you i want you to email me on my private email so we can talk better and tell you what to do. this is my email address mccartkatty@gmail. com i will be waiting for your mail ok

• Well obviously she weren't as pleased with it all as you are.