The best way to tell someone they are taking you for granted without coming off as needy?

My ex and I started dating again. It's going to be a slow process and with our masters programs starting back up I'm not longer the priority I once was. That's been the hardest transition. Once I feel we are on the same page it then feels like we are taking yet another step back. I've gone out of my way to do nice things and show nothing but kindness. I feel that I am being taken for granted and pushed away. I want to say the right thing without pushing him away or being needy because the truth is I don't need him... I want him to be apart of my life. What would be the best thing to say?

02

Most Helpful Guy

• You tell the truth that you need more out of him. You can't help your feelings and if he can't handle it and think you're needy then he's not the guy for you

• He knows. Sometimes I wonder if I'm asking too much. He was honestly the nicest boyfriend I've ever had. To not have that same attention anymore is so painful. I can't force him to act a certain way. I just don't know where to go from here. I miss it all.

• If he can't give what you need then you're not compatible. It isn't going to change

What Guys Said 1

• I dont know what your deal is but consider the 95/5 rule of relationships. I would just be straight forward and honest that you have this issue.. Because I know u want him in your life, but at the same time its not good if he's wasting your time either.

What Girls Said 0