Ex Girlfriends?

So girls have any of your ex's ever just came out and told you they miss you and want you back?

I recently told my ex and her reply was "a lot of things can happen"

What does this mean?!?!?!?!?!

Do I have a shot or is that a polite way of saying no?

Plus she said she would text me yesterday, but she didn't.

Ladies please I really need some advice.

32

Most Helpful Girl

• Leave it alone. She doesn't want you back.

What Girls Said 2

• She's probably still hurt from the break up, and is being cautious with her heart. If the relationship was a big deal, then that's why she said that. She doesn't want to be hurt again.

And 'a lot of things can happen' sounds like 'there's a posibility we may be together in the future, but there's also a posibility that we wont, let's just take it easy for now, and see where that goes.' :)

• im sorry to say that it probobly means shen not interested any more but it could mean that she's just taking time to think if she want you back

What Guys Said 2

• Yea that's a pretty bs answer. I would leave it alone as well.

• ask her to lunch or dinner or something, just so you guys can talk..,if she says yes to that, then you have a shot, if she says no, the at least you will no othat its over for good