How can I attract my ex again?

what can I do to attract the ex again? does getting in better shape and dressing well work? if you are polite and good towards her friends? and e thing would help.

35

Most Helpful Guy

• yes you can attract her again by following these tips:

-don't contact her for about 2 weeks (don't call her or sends sms)

-if you have facebook, don't remove her as a friend, and change your status to unknown, when you go out with your friends take a camera and let them to picture you and upload these pics on facebook.

-after 2 weeks, just call her once and if she doesn't answer don't call same day, call her in about 2 days.

-when you call her sound a little happy, ask her how she's going and what is she doing, and if she answers you the same questions than you know she is interested in talking to you. Than ask her if she has some free time (that day and at this hour), if she says, she doesn't want to see you, say to her, it won't be a big deal, just a drink and talking =)

-when you meet her first time after the breakup, just act fine and happy, so she will see that you moved on, but don't be with her more that 30min or 1hour.

-if you have money, buy new clothes, change hairstyle, work on your body language and facial expression.

-after you invite her 2 or 3 on a drink, you invite her on a date, something like ice-skating, bowling, something fun and exciting =)

-if she goes out with you on these 3 dates, than you should prepare to ask her if she is ready to be with you again

-when you will ask her, invite her to your house or go for a walk in a park, and put your hand on her back and say her: I think that we are spending really good time when we are together, don't you think we could be a great cuple, and if she says "yes", than say her than we should be back together? =)

I hope this tips work for you and other!

What Girls Said 3

• If you want to getin shape and dress well , go ahead and do it it is not a big deal is just going to make your image look better. but here the most important thing you need to do IS HONESTLY BE YOURSELF , realize what your ex didn't like about you , why you had problems , and change all the things she once told you she did not like about you , show her how youve changed and be true to yourself that this changes is going to be permanently. make he feel confortable in front of her friends , like making her feel proud of having you around. that is going to make all he friends talk how good uve changed for her .

• I don't believe men can re-attract an ex. After all, women don't think with their d***s. We have no d***s. You can be upfront about getting back together. I prefer honesty. If she doesn't want to, then it's time to move on. Good luck.

• I think that she has a new boyfriend. I think you should move on.

What Guys Said 4

• from what I have read there is not many ways to get an ex back , and geting in better shape and dressing well sounds nice but if she's the ex your not likely seeing much if anythign of her anyways so she isn't even going to notice . her friends I don't see mattering really to the question of if she'd come back to be honest , only her makes that decison .

what I read is sometimes jealously works like if you were dating someone else she might get jealous if she still liked you . but it sort of has to take place really soon after the break up

• Make no mistake, the first step to getting your ex back is to get over the split up which is crucial to the success of repairing the relationship. Has your husband/wife or partner left you because of another guy or has you ex become distanced from you?

If and when she wants to see you, tell her you are busy and you meet until tomorrow, or in a couple days. This will actually drive him/her wild and increase the interest in you. It helps you to understand the chemistry of your partner and build natural relationships based upon human background.

With every word we say, no matter the intention, the numerous and several defensive, angry and distant the ex partner can become. Hang out with friends and have fun with them. Meet new people. Work harder on your career for a while or on doing a good job in school, or start a new intense project.

Good Luck.

- Harvey D

• Yeah, all of that, also by being HAPPY, don't let on that you can't move on or live without her or any of that sh*t. Go out with other women, make yourself look wanted, take up some hobbies. But yes, looking like a good man infront of her friends will have the most affect. Women are strange creatures and a lot of the time its a girls friends that decide weather a man is suitable or not.

• None of that stuff works. It will just p*ss her off. Just be you and if she doesn't like you then there is nothing you can do about it. Be honest with yourself, are you reaalllly going to keep up with the changes you made once you get her back if you even do?