Guys: Why do you break up with your girlfriend and then want her back?

I just recently have been dumped by my boyfriend. Even though he told me he doesn't love me anymore in a text, my friends and his family insist that he just needs time.

Why do guys leave their girlfriends and then want them back?

02

What Guys Said 2

• It depends on the guy really, if he's a genuine nice guy... maybe he broke up with you, then realised he made a big mistake and wants you back. You don't know what you have until its gone, I guess. Maybe he is just one of those guys who likes 'the chase', he likes chasing girls, but isn't into commitment. Or if he is a player, he was with you, seen someone he wanted... went after them and failed, and wants you back until he sees someone again that he likes more than you.There's many reasons really, I guess its up to you to know how genuine a guy he really is...

• I broke up with a girl I loved once. We fought a lot but she told me she still cared about me. But I knew she wasn't happy anymore, like she used to be. So I broke up with her. So she could be happy again. Now I hate it because I wasn't over her then and I'm still not over her. She won't take me back either...

What Girls Said 0