He never texted me back.. Now what?

He never texted me back.. Now what?

He thinks im pretty (I think he's hott). How can I get him to be my boyfriend. The new guy at work. Him and I have been talking for the past 3 weeks now. The other day as he was leaving he said "Your so pretty" then when he came back he just stood there looking at me biting his lips. Or when were working and I will catch him just staring at me and will not look away. He told a coworker "She cute, she's pretty" but he has not MADE A MOVE. He gave me his number and we text here and there but no date. he's asked me to hangout once but I didn't go cause I was sick.

Should I flirt more or ask him to hangout?

So Last night I asked him "What you doing tonight?"
He NEVER REPLIED! We both have an iphone and the message was sent as a text message instead of imessage. Still there no excuse.

31

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 1

• It sounds like he's in to you, but hasn't made any more moves since you turned down (understandably) his only one. How about you ask him to hang out with you this time around?

• So Last night I asked him "What you doing tonight?"
      He NEVER REPLIED!

• I will see him tomorrow. Im still kinda mad.

• Well, if I were him, and I liked you, I'd come up to you and apologize and make it up to you. Or at least mention it in some way.

What Girls Said 2

• Are you sure he just didn't have any credit? See if he says anything to you when you're both at work.

• Don't text that nigga back