How can I get her back?

We met in beginning of February and started dating towards the end of April. We got along liked almost the same thing basically had the same beliefs agreed on everything almost but there was a argument and a friend of mine got in the middle of it it went into a big group chat with all of us in it I didn't ask him to he fucked me over she broke up with me because of him so now I'm trying to move since he is my neighbor and me and her still talk a little bit but she said the feelings between us aren't the Same because I love her I just want to start over how can I do this?

I forgot to add in we were really close friends before we dated. My buddy had just stuck his nose into my business he started blaming her of things and accusing another friend of ours of trying to get with her but oh well if there's no trust what's the point. But he would always pretty much do the same things and then he also was a troll his crap got old quick. Before we broke up everything was great we did things for each other and where really close.

22

Most Helpful Girl

• Hi dear i read your comment and i know how you feel now because i have passed through this same way with my boyfriend and i was so depressed but am happy now we are back together today there are some advice i would have to give you to take and it will surely work out for you i want you to email me on my private email so we can talk better and tell you what to do. this is my email address mccartkatty@gmail. com i will be waiting for your mail ok

Most Helpful Guy

• What do you really mean by "He fucked you over"? And if your girlfriend broke up with you because of an argument with someone else and not with her, then she's not worth your time. It's better to go fish for some other girls instead of spending time and emotions on trying to get back a lost one. Believe me, when something's over, it's almost always definitely over especially when it comes to dating. So it's a lost case unless you wanna spend lots of effort and suffer much because of some unworthy girl. Keep something in mind: The amount of attention you give to a girl should be equal as the amount of attention she gives you. Otherwise, it won't work.

What Girls Said 1

• Try to move on and forget the past.

What Guys Said 1

• It's near impossible trying to get someone back. Trust me, I've been trying to get my ex back for 2 months now. I thought I was getting somewhere with her and then just cut off all contact. You can't make or do anything to get someone back. All you can do is nothing. If they think anything of you then they will come back to you of their own free will. I think that is the key to getting your ex back. Leave them too it and let them come to you. If they don't then it is never worth it