She cut out all contact. Why?

My ex girlfriend and me split up two months ago, following that there was a lot of up and downs over these last two months. Recently though, we had been talking absolutely fine, we mentioned about meeting up and things seemed to be going well. I last spoke to her on Wednesday as she initiated a conversation with me but the next day she completely cut of all contact. I have no idea why at all and am so confused. I can't think of anything that I said to make her do this. I have a chance to see her on Sunday at a running race that I know she is doing as am I. What should i do? Should I try to take her to one side and ask her why she suddenly did this? Why has she done this?

When she last spoke to me she asked what I had done that day and I said that I had been out to lunch with a friend and didn't go in too anymore detail then that. Do you think maybe she read something into that to make her cut off contact like she has?

10

What Girls Said 1

• Maybe she's just trying to get over you. The best way to do that is no contact so she could be doing that.

What Guys Said 0