If you truly love someone would you ignore him/her?

If their the one who ended the relationship but continued to contact you as a friend but then later started telling you they loved you. Then one day they stop contacting so you try to contact them but they ignore you.

so if someone truly loves and cares about you like they say they do would they ignore your texts?

14

Most Helpful Guy

• Seems to me like they gave up contacting you because they weren't getting anything out of it so they stopped since it was worthless. Then they probably ignored you because they are finally trying to get over you. How long was the gap from when they stopped contacting you and when you contacted them?

• The last time he contacted me was 2 weeks ago and we texted pretty much all day then he called me then we talked until 3 am then I texted him later that day and he ignored me. Last week he went to a concert out of town so I left him alone. Today I texted him but he never replied.

• Wait, have you been trying to contact him everyday that he hasn't replied back? If so then that is bad on your part because you'd only be annoying him.

At this point it seems that he has probably blocked your number which means that he will not receive any texts or calls from you. Honestly the only thing you can do now is wait and hope that he tries contacting you again or try to find him in person and do a last ditch effort and lay all of your feelings on the table

• No, I've only texted him 2 times and that was it.

What Guys Said 3

• No they wouldn't or breakup

• No as long as she truly loves me , I won't ignore her.

• Their probably trying to get over you and move on

What Girls Said 1

• person who act like this are trying to play with your emotions!! that's not a good thing at all