Anyone see their ex in the grocery store or something like that?

I did today... brought back painful memories of how I want him back... even though I'm the one who dumped him...

22

Most Helpful Guy

• My ex-wife and I live in the same neighborhood and shop at the same grocery store. She wanted the divorce and I felt horribly rejected. She gave up without trying. I have accepted it and moved on, and I now have a girlfriend who is a much better match for me. . . but I still don't want to run into my ex in the grocery store. I don't know if I would ignore her, say something mean, or act "normal."

Most Helpful Girl

• ugh. one time mine came into my work. like a couple months after we broke up. uuuggghhh... and of course noboby else could help him so i was stuck. and it SUCKED!!!

What Guys Said 1

• Nope lol both my exes on on the other side of the nation on the coast in Oregon.

What Girls Said 1

• Yeah I have to see mine all the time unfortunately but it doesn't really bother me I'm the one who chose to end it finally and move on but its a complicated situation