How do I let go?

I don't now how to let go of my ex boyfriend. I don't want to let go of him because he meant so much to me. I think about him all the time, and we broke up six months ago. I just don't want to have what I had with him, with anyone else. Ever. I loved him. I wanted him to love me as much as I loved him. And he didn't and I'm completely heartbroken now to the point where I cry every single day and miss the way he held my hand and hugged me... I miss him so much I don't know if this is a sign to fight for him even though he's not fighting for me... or if I really need to let him go... which I know I can't. What do I do?

11

Most Helpful Girl

• You just need to give it some time.

What Guys Said 1

• Wait it out and eventually you will firget about thise feelings. Have you ever tried jet skiing? It's fun.

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!