Girl will only leave if she has another guy lined up?

Seems this way.

• Yes
  • No

116

Most Helpful Girl

• No, there are plenty of women who leave because of other reasons.
    - Abusive relationship
    - Lack of approval from others
    - Moving away/ long distance issues
    - Lack of compatibility
    - He cheated on her
    - Needs to focus on other things
    - Feels like she isn't ready for a relationship at the moment
    - She was only dating him for his money/status/looks/etc. and regrets it
    - Lost the spark
    - Finds out he was using her
    - Feels like he's too good for her
    - Got into a really bad argument
    And the list goes on and on.

Most Helpful Guy

• Why on earth are men still getting into "relationships"?

Fuck the whore and leave.

What Girls Said 10

• I Voted "Yes" @fearlessbanana because even if she goes, she would probably be back to take you back because she will be Missing the Kissing and the his and her History you both shared.
    She may have her reasons of the seasons for talking out of her hat with That. Whatever the Issue, Open lines of convo is one of the most important factor in any new or old relationship. Without it, you both may as well split like a seam.
    Good luck. xx

• I don't think thats what he asked.

• LMAO!!! @fearlessbanana

• LOL I was the only one that said yes! I mean in some cases we will, yes. If our boyfriend is not giving us any attention, if he is distant, and if he doesn't bother listening to us and is poor communicator (but lets say it's not like that all the time), then I guess we won't leave for nothing. If we were were lonely in that relationship, we're gonna be even more lonely single. So we basically wait it out, either for boyfriend to get his shit together and notices us, or for some better to come in the meantime.

But then again there are many reasons why someone would leave, it doesn't always means someone else. If boyfriend was abusing us, beat us, was cheating on us, etc. then we don't need someone else to wish to get out of that crappy relationship when there's nothing keeping us to stay.

• Nope. I left a relationship because I had to. I didn't leave it for another guy. I had feelings for someone else and that's why I left, but I didn't leave so I could pursue that other guy and we never got together.

• no that's not true.. most girls have to leave.. but they spend months crying and depressed..

• This is true for guys, not so much for girls.
    We can stand to be alone.

• nope i don't think so

• Nope. Well at least not for me. If my boyfriend treated me bad/terrible I would break up with him because I don't feel respected as a human being. Even though other guys want me, that's not gonna be the reason. I value respect

• I leave if I don't get treated right point black. I'm to mature to look for a rebound. I rather work on myself before I get into another relationship again.

• No, of course not.

• I totally disagree! I spit up from my boyfriend last year , we were in a long - term relationship and i have never even considered dating another guy. Even now i am not interested in being with someone else.

What Guys Said 5

• Well, that can be one of the reasons but not the only reason why a woman will leave a man.

• Some will find another person because they don't want to be alone. It depends on the girl though.

• Didn't some chick I know dump her boyfriend because of my flirtation?

It's hard to argue against your premise.

Ever notice how hot bitches never seem to be single?

• Women are like monkies they won't let go until they have grabbed another branch

• Lol I already commented. Was going to right the same thing *dejavu

• Some of them will do that, sure. Not all of them, though.