Girls, is it odd to frequently think of my ex?

we brok up almost two years after 5 and a half years together. last time i saw her was like a year ago... and we haven't spoken for quiet some time, last time we did she said we can't talk and that we couldnt be friends or anything and then she blocked me from everything including her number and all social media. however, recently, she's been popping into dreams a lot and ill cathc myself thinking about her and wondering if she's doing good.. even though i know she is.. lol

3

Most Helpful Girl

• its a little bit odd. have you moved on at all? maybe thats all you need to do.
    but she was a big part of your life for so long its not abnomal to think about her from time to time. but often is probably unhealhty.

What Girls Said 2

• its natural... dont read in to it too much x

• No, I think of my ex every time I see some dog poop on the street.

But on a more serious note, I think you should forget her for good, move on, find another girl to love. Once you are in another relationship, you will soon forget your ex.