This girl is a psycho-pathological liar! Why did a guy want to have sex with a girl that manipulated him so much and broke up with him?

He said so it will be harder for her to move on to another relationship. What do you think?

He broke up with her actually. And told me "I should have done something, cause there were many times where they could have easily. But I respected her and was waiting till after marriage" After they broke up. He told me he should have just did it. Just so it will be harder for her to move on.

42

Most Helpful Girl

• i think that sounds a little backwards to be honest. he doesn't need to justify why he was with her tho. maybe he doesn't have a reason. maybe he just liked her :/ kinda strange tho. usually u can tell when people are like that so you avoid them.

• Exactly! They went out for quite a long time-2 years. She was an attention-seeker, and had insecurities (as described by him).

• Yup she didn't. She moved on fast with another guy.

• haha! she's just damaged goods.

What Guys Said 2

• She wanted what she got and he was weak and fell for her manipulation
    and had sex with her, maybe he wanted a girlfriend so bad he gave in to her
    than he broke up with her too so it sounds like he got issues just as bad
    as she does.

• My guess is because getting a girl off is fun, regardless of what I think about her personality.

• Sad, but probably the truth.

What Girls Said 3

• She's probably pretty.

• When you are the one being manipulated you don't realize that you're being manipulated!

• True, felt bad for him. But just his frustration at the girl does not mean he should have sex with her and leave. Just to get back at her...

• jealous much? get over it...

• lol are you calling me jealous?

I am just confused of his intentions.

• Thanks. I only asked for an opinion about the situation not advice or statements.

• And that's my advise don't take it so seriously 😊