Did I do the right thing?

I was talking to this guy for a few weeks. But there where some issues that were bothering me. For one he would text me only and never call me. Number two we didn't spend any alone time together and he would never make plans or ask me out. Number 3 I had to let him go because he isn't Christian. I just felt like it was time to move on especially since things didn't seem right to me. So I texted him today and basically told him what was going on. Then he texted me and said ok... good luck and take care. I removed his number and my photos of him from my phone. Did I do the right thing? What do you all think?

35

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes, you certainly Did, @Angelbeliever1 You were smart enough to foresee that Three Strikes Against you both already was Out, and it didn't make any common sense to Continue with a Dead end relationship that probably would have went to hell in a hand basket.
    Good luck and blessings. xx

What Guys Said 5

• it does sound like you have done the right thing. If it is better for you to move forward and meet someone who suits you better

• Hr didn't care so it obviously was the right choice. Good job 👍

• I can only say

1) If someone left me because I refused to call them then fair enough

2) if someone left me because I failed to organise anything fun then fair enough

3) but if someone left me because I didn't happen to hold the exact same religious belief as them I would be devastated and upset, I would feel that that person was being unfair.

• I know. But since I'm Christian. I can't date someone who isn't Christian and isn't saved.

• Pray tell, what if he wasn't the same denomination as you, would that be a problem?

• I can see your one of those tough religion women. But it's your choice of who to let go.

• You feel fine about it.

What Girls Said 2

• You did the right thing.

• i think you did!