Should I break up with him?

Me and my boyfriend are in an ldr we were together the whole summer but I had to return to the US for school (I'm 14) I go to Mexico every summer and Christmas so visiting isn't so often. Yesterday he asked me if I could send him a nude... This made me lose all respect for him since it made me feel unrestricted...(Hes 16). I told him that I don't know and he said its fine if I don't want to because he wouldn't want me uncomfortable. I never want to send a nude because I'm scared it'll backfire but what if one day he pressures me into it? I think I should break up with him... Should I?

31

Most Helpful Guy

• It is also child pornography, even if it is you. Do not do it. you'd be in violation of federal law

Most Helpful Girl

• I would tell him how you feel. Communication is very important.. especially in a ldr. In my experience ldr did not work out, so I'll never do that again.

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Girls Said 2

• Tell him the truth and what you just said here. How uncomfortable it makes you feel and that you lost a little bit of respect for him.

• Tell him how u feel and how him asking u made u feel. It's not gonna work if u don't communicate. Especially with long distance