Can you get an ex back even if they say never?

22

Most Helpful Guy

• It is possible.

• Wow, thank you.

I was thinking this post would get negative response by telling me to "move on" or "why would you want someone back who doesn't want you?" but I too think it's possible.

I just feel like in my situation it is impossible, but I don't want to sit around and not try, otherwise I'll be wondering "what if"

• Have to be xpert level 2+

i'm only 1 lol.

I followed you, maybe you could message me first

• Okay. I send the message.

Most Helpful Girl

• Even if you’re determined to get your ex back right this second, you’ll need to step back to get a bit of distance and perspective first. One important reason to do this is that, if your ex is really saying you’ll never get back together, you probably shouldn’t try to force it or you’ll only make the situation worse.

Getting some distance from the situation will also help you have a better sense of what went wrong and how you can fix it. Take at least a week or two to cool off and to be able to think more rationally about the situation instead of acting with your emotions.

Take this time to be on your own, write in your journal, and deal with your feelings. This can help you approach the situation with more of a plan and less intensity.

Good luck.

• It's been about 2 weeks I think since he ended it. Wednesday was the last day I spoke to him... It's hard taking time by myself when he's the only thing I can think about.

What Guys Said 1

• it is possible , but it would be love full with conditions and you 'll try to do your best to make it successful
    in return you 'll abandon many things in your life
    in the end the result 'll not be guaranteed for the survival of love for a long time

the door in front of you to start new life, fresh dreams
    go out from your darkness, believe me there are a lot of beautiful things in this life you don't know about it
    in the end Its you choice to live happy
    Good luck.

What Girls Said 1

• Why would you want to?
    Especially if they don't want to.