What should I do in this situation?

Me and my girlfriend broke up 2 weeks ago. Now she's a senior in high school and I'm a freshman in college. Since its Labor Day weekend I'm home. Sometime this weekend I'm bound to see her. My plan if I see her was to ignore her and turn the other cheek. She has a soccer game tonight and I was planning on going to that game because my sister plays too. Should I wish my ex good luck in her game or don't say anything? Also, when I do she her what should I do?

14

Most Helpful Girl

• Don't say anything. She's your ex so you should stay as far away as possible from her for at least a while. I'm not sure how long you two were together but it's best to keep no contact for at least a few months after a break up. If you do see her, just say hi and keep going. There's no need to start a conversation.

Most Helpful Guy

• You're in a different world now. This isn't unusual to break up
    whenever one person goes to college and the other is still in
    high school. I'd be civil, but I wouldn't go out of my way to engage
    in any conversation. You're going to grow, get more polished and
    sophisticated. And she will be intimidated by this. in my opinion let her go
    and never look back. You're in a a bigger league now. Act like you
    belong.

• I've been focusing on myself by focusing on my academics and hanging out with my friends. I know i'm going to see her and pass her sometime tonight. Should I say hi or just turn the other cheek?

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Guys Said 3

• I don't think you should say anything since you both have broken up.

• Take it as it comes and have a good time.

• I know that i'm going to see her and pass her tonight. Should I say hi or just ignore her?

• Sure, you could say hi or talk with her.

• Act like a mature adult